Hydra NY, Inc., on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries operating under the Hydra Studios brand (“Hydra Studios”), requires adherence by each member to certain rules, regulations, policies, procedures and schedules with respect to its wellness studios (each, a “Studio”) to safeguard the use and enjoyment of each Studio by its members and guests (the “Studio Policies”). Studio Policies may be posted at a Studio, on the Hydra Studios website and/or mobile app, or issued orally by a Studio representative. Hydra Studios may, in its discretion, amend or supplement the Studio Policies at any time, with or without prior notice to you. Members are responsible for knowing and following the most current Studio Policies. If there is any conflict between Studio Policies, the most current Studio Policies apply. Members should ask a Studio representative if they have any questions regarding the Studio Policies. Violation of any Studio Policy may result in suspension or cancellation of membership, without refund.
You agree to abide by all Studio Policies, including the following:
If you wish to cancel or reschedule a booking you must do so at least 24 hours in advance. You can cancel or reschedule a reserved spot by logging into your account on Mindbody or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your session will be returned to your account to be used at a future date.
All monthly memberships are flexible and renew monthly unless members request to cancel. In order to cancel your monthly membership, members must email email@example.com from their account email address. Our team will confirm the request and account name and ask for a final confirmation. Members must cancel 7 days prior to the next scheduled billing date. (Example: If the next autopay scheduled for April 15th, notice must be received before April 8th.)
Please note, in fairness to all our clients, available spots will be released 5 minutes before a session or class begins to those on the Hydra Studios waitlist.
- All members and guests must check in by name at the front desk before using the Studio.
- A Hydra Studios staff member will ensure your name matches your membership name and potentially your profile picture. Allowing anyone else to use your membership will result in forfeiture of your membership without a refund.
- Upon check-in, members and guests must notify front desk staff if they have COVID-19 or have been exposed to the virus. Hydra Studios reserves the right to refuse service to any member or guest based on COVID-19 regulations.
Hygiene and Courtesy
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes and vapes), alcohol and illegal drugs are absolutely prohibited in the Studio.
- Please practice personal hygiene as a courtesy to other members.
- Please refrain from over-applying strong smelling perfumes or colognes.
- Please refrain from bringing food to the Studio, unless medically necessary.
Use of Steam and Sauna
- A towel to cover yourself or swimsuit are required while utilizing the steam or sauna rooms.
- No streetwear or casual clothing is permitted in the steam or sauna rooms.
- Be courteous with spacing between individuals using the space at the same time as you as this is meant to be a relaxing environment.
- No unwanted physical contact is to occur in the steam or sauna rooms.
- No consensual physical contact or sexually motivated behavior whatsoever is to occur in the steam or sauna rooms.
- We recommend wearing rubber sandals when utilizing the steam or sauna rooms.
- No more than 3 people are to utilize the steam room at any one time, and no more than one person in the sauna rooms at any one time, unless otherwise stated by the Hydra Studios staff members on site.
- Membership includes two (2) infrared sauna bookings per month at no additional charge; please note that unused bookings cannot be carried forward to future months
Use of Showers and Locker Areas
- One person is allowed in each shower or changing area at one time - there is never to be more than one person inside a shower or changing suite at any time whatsoever.
- We recommend wearing rubber sandals when utilizing the shower and changing areas.
- Dry off and be courteous within the shower and locker areas.
Studio and Fitness Areas
- Closed toed shoes and athletic apparel are required at all times.
- Wipe down any equipment, mats or items used during self-led or class workouts immediately after use.
- Must utilize hand towels whenever using the Studio and fitness areas for wiping down equipment used or floor area / surrounding.
- Return all mats and equipment used to proper areas.
- No headphones are provided for equipment or any Studio purposes for sanitary reasons.
- Guests with medical conditions are advised to consult their doctors prior to booking any fitness classes, steam room visits or any other program related events in the space. Hydra Studios reserves the right to discontinue a membership for any reason to ensure the safety of all parties.
- For your convenience, lockers are available to store your personal belongings. However, we suggest you leave your valuables at home or in your office. Hydra Studios will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Property that is left in lockers will be considered abandoned and may be donated to charity or discarded. A Member who finds a lost item should please turn them in at the Front Desk. Items not claimed will be disposed of at the discretion of Hydra Studios. Only staff is permitted to handle lost and found items.
- Persons under 18 years old may not enter the Studio (unless they are participating in a special program with prior approval). Hydra Studios reserves the right, in its discretion, to require a parent or guardian to accompany a minor.
Mobile Phones / Audio / Cameras or Recording Devices
- No taking phone, video, conference or streaming calls of any kind in the Studio, and phones should be in silent mode while in the Studio.
- No cameras, video or other recording devices, whether on a mobile phone or other medium, may be used while in the Studio.
- Self-led streaming workouts, music and other audio are allowed in private rooms of the Studio but must only be played through headphones and should not be audible to any other member or guest present.
- Members may take photos of the studio for use on social media, as long as no other studio guests members are in the photos.
- No animals will be allowed in the Studio except for legally recognized and certified assistance dogs.
- Conduct by a member or guest that is prejudicial to the reputation and character of Hydra Studios may result in suspension or expulsion of such member or guest. Such conduct may include inappropriate, violent or abusive behavior or the communication of information concerning the Studio affairs, members or their guests in the Studio to the media. An expelled member may not return to any Studio as a guest. A refund of the expelled member’s subscription will be at the discretion of Hydra Studios. Any member or members who willfully remove, damage or destroy any property belonging to the Studio or to members or guests on the premises of the Studio will be liable to expulsion and/or suspension or termination of their membership.
Use of Equipment and Facilities
- Please be considerate of other members. Do not linger on the equipment or weights when other members are waiting. If there is a sign posted regarding the use of equipment, please follow accordingly. As a courtesy, please replace the weights on the rack and wipe off any mats or equipment after use. Mats and equipment may not be moved from their location. If there is a conflict over use, please allow the Studio to resolve it.
- When using any equipment and facilities available at a Studio, you must take care to safeguard your own health and safety and that of other people, and you will be solely responsible for any loss or injury that you cause to yourself, other persons or to the equipment or facilities to the extent that it is caused through your unsafe or improper use of the equipment or facilities (including your use of them while under the influence of alcohol or medication) or your failure to advise staff of a medical condition relevant to your use of the equipment or facilities.
Availability of Facilities
- Hydra Studios reserves the right to charge a separate participation or reservation fee or to change, limit or discontinue the availability of any facilities, equipment or services, including fitness equipment, sauna, steam room, showers or classes at any time. The Studio will be closed for certain holidays and observances, and subject to closure or reduced hours from time to time. Hours of Operation will be reviewed regularly, and may be changed.